Sunday, August 12, 2012

Topics

As I stated previously, I will only review anime and video games that I have either played or watched completely. This doesn't apply to a lot of shounen (action) anime which is readily ongoing. However, this does apply to video games as games I have never played from start to finish, I cannot make a coherent review about. I will from time to time, release my thoughts on upcoming games. I also pondered it over and it was decided that I shouldn't strictly limit this blog to only anime and video games (even though the title is a dead giveaway). Instead, I shall sometimes insert my random comments on things that are happening in reality and how it's going to affect my life. So, basically it will occasionally have some stuff not related to otaku and their hobbies, but most of my stuff will be on those topics. If anyone has recommendations for anime I should watch, then feel free to leave it in the comments section of this post or e-mail me at michaelngo1337@yahoo.com (WARNING: CHEESY LEET SPEAK E-MAIL ADDRESS DETECTED!). I won't take recommendations for video games because I may lack funds and or consoles to play it, whereas anime is completely free to watch on the interwebz. And yes, that is my actual e-mail because I like yahoo better (that's right, I said it).

No comments:

Post a Comment